Newton-Wellesley Hospital (NWH), Wellesley, Massachusetts
Low Voltage Cabling Construction Documents and Request for Proposal for Sleep Lab
Project Completed Summer 2009
The scope of the project was to provide economical design documentation for an offsite Sleep Testing Unit (STU) at the Boston Marriott Newton for NWH.
Coordinated and attended onsite meetings: provided programming details for low voltage outlet requirements.
Developed a set of LV-Series drawings from the provided E-Series drawings for the first floor of the project.
- Organized and facilitated joint meetings with the NWH Information Technology team: reviewed and revised the drawings and specifications until accepted.
- Produced detailed room layouts on part plan drawings: included cabinet (or rack) locations.
- Provided ongoing coordination with the architect and electrical engineers for the locations of telecommunications outlets, cabling pathways, and the location details for the LV cabinet/rack.
- Scheduled and attended Construction Administration visits.
- Distributed RFP to the GC for bid to qualified contractors.
- Evaluated and recommended best skilled contractor to NWH.
- Precisely reviewed and documented progress of all construction phases.
- Provided site visit reports to NWH from Construction Administration visits.